The ultimate combination of durability, capability, and affordability.
A Skeeter Brush Truck's features are value conscious and loaded with flexibility.
A truly versatile wildland apparatus delivering maximum capability with any budget.
Designed with the collaboration of wildland firefighters and engineers
Our solution is a true custom wildland apparatus manufactured to NWCG standards. We put emphasis on protecting the chassis and body through reinforcements and armor to take the personnel and equipment to the fire line and fight offensively while minimizing manpower.
Our brush truck bodies are among the very best in the industry.
- Lighter body offers more tools, more water
- Smarter storage options
- Stronger than commercial flat-beds, designed for off-road
- 2 Vertical rescue-style compartments
- Wide transverse compartment option
- 2 additional fixed shelves
- Additional 50 cu. ft. of equipment storage
- 24" NFPA walkway with side-to-side access
- Swing-in safety lock gates
- Add top-controls, cameras, scene lights & whip lines